Successful Meetings at Our Philadelphia Hotel
Showcasing nearly 20,000 square feet of versatile venue space, Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel sets the tone for productive meetings in the heart of the city. Whether you're planning a seminar for 10 or a corporate event for 250, you'll find a venue that suits your needs. The hotel also offers three outdoor courtyard areas, as well as a number of breakout rooms and executive boardrooms.
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel is just a 15-minute drive away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, for those planning events there.
At a Glance
Total Guestrooms/Suites: 364
Total Meeting Space: 20,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 7,800 sq. ft.
Last Renovated: 2012
Room Rates: High - $279 / Low - $139
Ideal Group Size: 250
Max Group Size: 250
Take a tour and view floor plans and capacity charts of our 16 meeting rooms and event venues, ranging in size from 396 to 7,800 square feet.
Contact our sales team for more information or submit a request for proposal below.
Our small event venues are ideal for intimate meetings or receptions here in Philadelphia.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 20
- Natural light and garden views
- Ten private small meeting rooms
- Spacious Conference Tables
- F&B packages
Choose among more 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space for gatherings of up to 900 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 250
- Large, flexible ballroom venue
- Adjacent 2,400 square feet of flexible pre-function space
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel also offers three outdoor courtyard venues.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Our hotel is situated in the heart of America’s most historic neighborhood of Society Hill; we're just over three miles away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Enjoy a visit to the City of Brotherly Love, the only World Heritage City in the United States.
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment
- Natural light and garden views from meeting spaces
- Sophisticated teleconferencing capabilities
- Spacious conference tables
- Extensive lighting and rigging capabilities in ballroom
- Outdoor courtyard spaces
- The Fillmore Philadelphia
- Betsy Ross House
- Independence Hall
- Liberty Bell
- National Constitution Center
- Penn's Landing
- Philadelphia Zoo
- Franklin Institute
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Please Touch Museum
- Reading Terminal Market
How To Get Here
Food and Beverage Options
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: Plated: $25 Buffet: $29
Lunch: Plated: $35 Buffet: $39
Dinner: Plated: $44 Buffet: $56
Hotel Restaurant Options:
Taste Restaurant: 80 person capacity - American
Plan for Paradise
Earn a signing bonus up to 50,000 Starpoints®, and ENTER TO WIN our sweepstakes for a 5-night getaway and other great prizes.
- Signing bonus is earned in increments of 1,000 Starpoints for every 10 room nights contracted, up to 50,000 points
- Offer is valid for contracts signed April 1 - June 30, 2018
- Offer is valid for meetings and events held before December 31, 2019
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.